|Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse|
Rob Hudnut, David Wiebe, Michelle Cogan and Dan Mokriy
Robin Stein, Barbara Haynes and David Wiebe
- You may be looking for the article for the theme song of Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse.
Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse is an animated series available officially on Barbie.com, YouTube and Netflix. The series follows Barbie, her family, pets, friends and her neighbours as dolls in a behind-the-scenes reality show set in Malibu.
|1||1 - 14||May 11 - July 17, 2012|
|2||15 - 23||October 12 - December 7, 2012|
|3||24 - 31||February 6 - March 27, 2013|
|4||32 - 40||June 26 - August 21, 2013|
|5||41 - 45||October 2, 2013 - October 30, 2013|
Episodes of the show became available on Netflix on October 4, 2013. Its official description is:
"Join blond icon Barbie and her pals as their behind-the-scenes adventures are revealed in this animated Web series. Comfortably housed in her Malibu mansion, the doll with it all invites viewers to share her fabulous, fashion-forward lifestyle."
- Season 1, Episode 1: "Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse" - This episode was added on October 4, 2013. It consists of "Trapped in the Dreamhouse" and "Perf Pool Party".
- Season 1, Episode 2: "Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse Shorts: Best Of" - This episode was added on October 4, 2013. It consists of "Closet Princess", "Closet Princess 2.0", "Closet Clothes Out", "Licensed to Drive", "Primp My Ride", "The Shrinkerator", and "The Upgradening".
|Barbie™ Life in the Dreamhouse - All-New Web Series!(00:31)|
|Barbie™ Life in the Dreamhouse - Teaser Video(00:49)|
Barbie: The Dreamhouse Experience
The Dreamhouse has personalized touches and more than seven different rooms and areas such as the living room, bedroom, closet, bathroom, kitchen, balcony, and entertainment room, and an elevator is taken from room to room. In the kitchen, there will be a cupcake island for guests to customize a digital cupcake. In the closet, guests can digitally wear Barbie's clothes. There is also a Paris fashion area.
The Dreamhouse also includes more than 350 Barbie dolls and other collector memorabilia. Each guest will receive a bracelet infused with RFID technology upon entering the Dreamhouse. This bracelet will serve as the key to enjoying a personalized tour through the Dreamhouse including photo opportunities. Fans also can purchase the exclusive Barbie Dreamhouse Doll and doll accessories at the Barbie Dreamhouse boutique. Ticket prices range from $14.00 – $29.99 and are available for purchase at www.ticketmaster.com. Barbie changed her mind and decided to stay in Malibu to be near her friends and family.
- Many of the episode titles are puns.
- The last episode of season 1, "The Barbie Boutique" was released on Wednesday instead of Friday. It may have been a mistake, as members of the show's tie-in game, B Friends, were experiencing problems on the website.