|Voiced by||Candice Nicole|
|Deceased Father||Luciana's Father|
|Deceased Grandparents||Luciana's Grandparents|
|Barbie as The Island Princess|
|“||I've always dreamed of marrying somebody I love... and who loves me!||”|
In the film, Luciana was chosen to be the fiance of Prince Antonio since he had to marry a princess. Their relationship didn't work out because Antonio has feelings for Rosella, and Luciana didn't have much in common with him. In the end, Luciana doesn't marry Antonio, and it is revealed that she likes the man seated next to her at Rosella and the Prince's wedding. Luciana has a light brown cat named Pearl.
As King Peter explains, Luciana is "beautiful, talented, and from an impeccable royal family". Luciana is creative, and she loves to play the harp, paint, write and sing. She is polite and gentle, as well as helpful, and she goes against her mother to do what is right. Luciana also cares for animals. She loves to read books and poems, especially romantic ones. She dreams of falling in love with someone who loves her for her.
She is also very romantic, and when it comes to romance and love, Luciana is a true genius. Luciana is not very adventurous for she would rather stay in the comfort of her own home. Luciana is shown to be fairly intelligent at times, but is more book-smart than street-smart. She is also very honest. She stood up for Rosella when her mother was trying again to accuse her because she knew her new friend was telling the truth and she found out that her mother had poisoned the food. She was shocked when her mother ran off and pushed Rosella and Antonio down.
Luciana has light skin, brown hair, and light brown eyes. She wears light red lipstick and pink eye shadow, and a purple gem necklace. Luciana is seen in a purple gown in a majority of the movie. The sleeves of the dress are puffed at the shoulder and are long with purple mesh on the ends. The bodice has a pattern down the middle with golden trim. The skirt is purple with a purple middle and has golden stripes. Luciana wears purple heels.
When Luciana is about to marry Antonio, her wedding dress is very similar to her purple dress. The dress is white with puffed sleeves and golden trim. The bodice has a pink patten and a light purple jewel in the center. The skirt is long and white. She has three bows at the bottom of her dress.
- Luciana's dress can be seen in Barbie & The Diamond Castle.
- Luciana's name means "light."
- At Antonio and Rosella's wedding, it can be seen that Luciana had fallen in love with a young man that looks like Prince Julian from Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper
- Luciana's father was mentioned by Ariana but, because he was deceased, he never appeared.
- Luciana is similar to Delancy and Fergis in the way both their parents used them for their own selfish gain. They went against their own parents to help the main protagonist and have their own happy endings. However, unlike Delancy, Luciana is helpful and kind to Rosella during the whole movie. Delancy was kind and helpful to Blair only after she found out her mother was just using her, and that she was Blair's cousin.
- Luciana is also similar to Catania, because they are both friendly towards the protagonist from the start, whereas their widowed parent was not.
- At the begining of her wedding, she wears a purple bow in her hair, however, when Tika bursts in, her bow suddenly became white.
|Barbie as The Island Princess|
Quote: "There may be miracles awaiting. They may be closer than we know. When we have love to guide us as we go"
Characters: Azul | King Peter | Nat, Pat, and Matt | Pearl | Prince Antonio | Princess Gina | Princess Luciana | Princess Rita | Princess Rosella | Princess Sofia | Queen Ariana | Queen Danielle | Queen Marissa | Sagi | Tallulah | Tika | Tiny
Songs: "A Brand New Shore" | "Always More" | "At The Ball" | "Here On My Island" | "I Need to Know" | "I Need To Know (Pop Version)" | "Love Is For Peasants" | "Right Here In My Arms" | "Right Here In My Arms: Greenhouse" | "Right Here In My Arms: Reunion" | "The Rat Song" | "When We Have Love"